We are the leading pat testing company in Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk & London
NVPC are specialists in the field of Electrical pat testing (portable appliance testing) and provide a fast, reliable and professional service at some of the lowest prices to companies, schools, colleges, landlords, hotels, hospitals, builders, shops and many other types of organisations. We serve from the heart of London to the East Coast including Greater London, Essex, Kent, Suffolk, Norfolk, Cambridgeshire, Hertforshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire. Our Essex, Suffolk and London teams of engineers are fully qualified to City and Guilds 2377 and fully insured to carry out electrical pat testing in ‘your’ premises.
Why Choose NVPC for your PAT Testing
We pride ourselves on our 100% customer retention which is mainly down to good value and our dedicated customer service team. We have received glowing reviews from clients and our punctual and professional PAT testers are the main reason we have grown so fast over the past few years. Our price structure is the most competitive in the industry. We manage this by keeping costs down where it matters so we can pass our savings to the customers. We’re confident that our straight forward pat testing prices will set your mind at ease.
Latest Update Regarding Covid-19
All testing is now being conducted in accordance with social distancing guidelines and we therefore require that our engineers maintain a distance of at least 2m from all people. We take the personal safety of our staff seriously and additional safety criteria apply to all works as detailed below.
– Where testing is being conducted in a communal residential premises each room will need to be vacated by all occupants for the duration of testing.
– If any residents or staff are self-isolating or displaying symptoms of potential infection testing will not be completed in those rooms/areas.
– We reserve the right to stop testing in any premises if a member of staff considers that they are being put at risk. Aborted visit charges will apply in this instance.<
– It is no longer necessary for you to sign our worksheets. The engineer will instead verbally confirm your name and your agreement that testing is completed.
– Face masks, gloves and hand sanitiser have been provided to all of our staff for their use as necessary.
– Our services will continue to operate on a fully non-contact basis until such time as government guidelines are suitably relaxed.
Our Pledge to You
- All Electrical Items PAT Tested
- All minor repairs FREE of Charge
- Register & certificate emailed to you
- SAME day certification if required
- We will store the results for up to 7 years
- All work undertaken to the latest Electrical Regulations and building control requirements
Get Free Quote NowPrices include: Full pat testing, Asset List, Certificate of Testing, Minor Repairs, Replacement Plugs and Fuses and any Retests needed.
Our Transparent PricingWorking evenings and weekends at no extra charge.
About UsAt NVPC, we have one aim – to provide the highest quality service, at the best possible price.
What Is PAT Test
Portable appliance testing is the process of periodically testing your electrical appliances, this helps to ensures they are effectively maintained and safe for use within the appropriate environment according to the manufacturer specifications. pat testing is an essential aspect of a company’s health & safety policy to ensure that staff aren’t harmed by any electrical equipment within a business premises. Read more ?
What our client say
Good afternoon, just dropping you a quick line to say how professional your engineer was, and the next PAT test could we have him back.
I would just like to say that they are extrememly helpful and friendly guys and have worked really well round the site.
Thank you for the certificate, payment will be in your bank tomorrow, May I take this opportunity to say how impressed we are with the service you offer and the engineers who came to site were really good, friendly and very professional.